- PhD, Statistics, Cornell University
- MS, Statistics, Nankai University
- BS, Mathematics, Nankai University
- M. G. Michael Award, University of Georgia, 2016
- Teaching Academy Fellow, University of Georgia, 2014
- Provost Summer Research Grant, University of Georgia, 2014
- Social Networks
- Machine Learning
- Rare and Weak Signals in Big Data
- Quantitative Evaluation of Academic Research
- Variable/Feature Selection
- Jiang, X., Ji, P. and Li, S. (2019). CensNet: Convolution with Edge-Node Switching in Graph Neural Networks. International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI).
- Ji, P. and Nussbaum, M. (2017). Sharp minimax adaptation over Sobolev ellipsoids in nonparametric testing. Electronic Journal of Statististics, Vol. 11, No. 2, 4515-4562. Euclid
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2016). Coauthorship and Citation Networks for Statisticians. Annals of Applied Statistics with discussion, Vol. 10, No. 4, 1779-1812. Presented in the AOAS Invited Lecture at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) 2016 in Chicago. Download the main paper, discussion (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) and rejoinder. Download data set and computer code.
- Ji, P. and Zhao, Z. (2014). Rate optimal multiple testing procedure in high dimensional regression. arXiv.
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2012). UPS Delivers Optimal Phase Diagram in High Dimensional Variable Selection. Annals of Statistics Vol. 40, No. 1, 73-103. Euclid, Matlab code, and the R package ScreenClean.