JMP includes comprehensive capabilities for statistical and graphical analysis of data for every academic field and most research needs. Easily perform basic statistics to the most complex analyses a PhD student may encounter. JMP runs on Windows and Macintosh operating systems and also functions as an easy, point-and-click interface to SAS®, R, MATLAB and Excel.
JMP is visual and interactive. It drives you through the statistical analysis workflow using point, click, drag and drop. And then it displays results as statistics and multiple graphs in the same window. In addition to the diverse set of tools JMP provides for analysis, you can easily subset, join and manipulate data tables in numerous ways, build summary tables using drag-and-drop and create 3D and moving graphics to help understand and communicate the results of your analyses.
- JMP basics (menus, help, navigation and the JMP interface).
- Data summary and visualization with the Graph Builder, Mapping, the Data Filter, Tabulate, Bubble Plot, and Scatterplots.
- Estimation and Hypothesis Testing (Distribution, Fit Y by X, and Fit Model).
- Multivariate methods (pairwise correlations, principal components, …)
- JMP tips and tricks (saving work, sharing your work, getting data into JMP).
- Other topics upon request, including DOE, quality Tools (SPC, Process Capability, MSA), mixed models, market research, and time series analysis
- Resources for learning and teaching with JMP (Learning library, webinars, books with JMP,teaching modules, calculators).