11. Mr. Xinyu, Liu, Ph.D. 2013. (Currently employed at Monsanto), Thesis Title: Sample Size Determination for Classifiers Based on Single-nucleotide Polymorphisms.
Jaejun Lee, Ph.D. 2010. (Currently working for a Federal Agency in Korea), Thesis Title: L2E Estimation for Finite Mixture of Regression Models with Applications and L2E with Penalty and Non-normal Mixtures.
- T. Umashanger, Ph.D. 2009. (Recently promoted to Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Rowan University, New Jersey.) Thesis Title: L2E Estimation of Mixture Complexity.
- Ross Iaci, Ph.D. 2007 Thesis Title: Multi-Set Association Studies with Applications to Morphometrics. (Co-director: Xiangrong Yin).
- Jin-Hong Park, Ph.D. 2007 Thesis Title: Dimension Reduction in Time Series. (Co-director: Xiangrong Yin).
- Archan Bhattacharya, Ph.D. 2007 Thesis Title: Unified Estimation Theory for Controlled Branching Processes and Bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Model. (Co-director: Gauri S. Datta).
- Mi-Ja Woo, Summer 2005 (Currently employed at NISS). Thesis Title: Robust Estimation in Mixture Models and Small Area Estimation using Cross-Sectional Time Series Models. (Co-advisor: Gauri S. Datta) .
- Wei, XinYu, Ph.D. 2001. (Currently employed at Johnson & Johnson) Thesis Title: Performance of Sequential Sampling Schemes for some Independent and Dependent models.
- Smith, David, Ph.D. 2001 (Currently a faculty). Thesis Title: Bayesian and Minimum Hellinger Distance Approaches to Inference with Applications. (Coadvisor: Dr. Gauri S. Datta).
- Shete, Sanjay, Ph.D. 1998 (Currently a faculty at UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center). Thesis Title: Estimation Problems in Single and Multi-type Branching Processes and in Physical Mapping of a Chromosome. (Co-director: Dr. Jonathan Arnold, Genetics)
- Zheng, Shen, Ph.D. 1996. (Currently employed at Citi Corporation). Thesis Title: Estimation of Product of Means and some Queuing System Performance Measures. (Co-director: Dr. Andrew, F. Seila, Management Science)