A travel authorization must be submitted for University of Georgia employees who will travel out-of-state on official University business. (*Note that out-of-state is defined as 50 miles outside the Georgia border.)

Please complete and submit the below information to request a Travel Authority be submitted on your behalf.  

For assistance, please contact the department's Administrative Associate by phone (706) 542-3297.